Author Topic: I can see the future!  (Read 455 times)

CVFSchurchrat

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I can see the future!
« on: October 03, 2016, 10:08:55 PM »
02/10/2016

I recently  attended a black bankers brunch event where we spoke about topics ranging from the US elections, brexit , stealth inflation & subliminal messaging while dining on East African cuisine . during the meet we asked each other questions and i picked what would you do if you suddenly had no access to your bank account ? Do you have plan. The irony was today i read about Deutsche bank's IT glitch ... now they think I'm physic.

The point being that have a blockchain based backup plan is not the dumbest idea on the block or you could end up screaming at yourself.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/some-deutsche-bank-clients-unable-access-cash-due-it-outage

ChaosControl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I can see the future!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 04:33:34 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAd-KK_T-s&index=29&list=PL6PNZBb6b9LvDWpI-5CP%20UxG1Rnm-vr9V#t=479

you don't have to watch the whole video, but the part I linked to would be pretty close to my plan.
If I had $10,000 anyway  :D

CVFSchurchrat

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 01:27:30 PM »
Oh I watched it all.

Ahh the misses of the house try some of our product!

Pretty much my sales strategy.

...Always wanted to visit India.

Kr,

Rat
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 01:32:42 PM by CVFSchurchrat »

ChaosControl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 06:10:40 PM »
Yeah, I find the lines of Freeman's mind to be fantastic, I sometimes run it in the background while I work like a funny podcast :P

It's made by Ross Scott, he took a game with a silent protagonist (Half-Life 1) and played through it pretending to be Freeman's thoughts or voice to himself. He has some amazing lines because the game is pretty ridiculous and he reacts to it like a normal (if neurotic) person would. If you want to watch the whole series just search Freeman's mind on youtube. He has like 60 episodes or something.

EmpressKuroki

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 11:07:16 AM »
Goes to a bitcoin atm, probably makes more money than lost off of  the probable rise in cryptocurrency price, is perfectly fine.